• Doro

Customer reviews

Doro
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 October 2017
In early days, still good value for money
on 29 January 2013
I am now 68 years of age but I still love Rock music and am trying to replace all my vinyl and tapes with CD's but some are just too expensive for me. I have this one on vinyl and really enjoyed it so when I saw it at a price I could afford I had to have it on CD so that I can play it more often. I now have 3 of her albums on CD. I rate Doro along with Fiona, Joan Jett, Lita Ford, Erica, Sass Jordan, Lee Aaron, Pat Benetar along with bands like Vixen, Heart, Phantom Blue, Femme Fatale and a few others as the best female rock stars of their time and I love listening to them.
on 13 January 2012
One of her best solo albums. Produced by the brilliant Gene Simmons it is her first real foray into the American metal of the 90s era and it has the usual rockers and ballads you would expect but with that added Doro touch that makes every song gold!
on 30 December 2013
Another good album from a German icon hardly known in this country. She delivers rock with a strong performance that deserves more success.
on 22 August 2013
i not heard of d o r o till two months ago , when I heard them on k d kb rocks, my best radio station. I enjoy there music very much.
on 5 December 2015