Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 May 2017
This is my favourite album ever! Love it. Arrived on time and in good condition, very happy with this purchase.
on 21 September 2016
grate value for money
on 2 March 2017
can't believe it's 20+yrs since this was 1st released, still awesome
on 30 April 2016
Review for 2 disc LP version.

I'm not going to review the music as there are enough reviews on here,

Having owed this album since it 1st came out & still loving it to this day I decided to go out & buy the 2 disc vinyl version of this album hoping that it would sound better & I'd be able to give this a 5 star review. I put the LP on dropped the needle & to be honest the album was sounding fantastic (as expected) until I got the end of "Side C" & the track Narayan.

The track suddenly stopped & the LP went into it's runout groove. At 1st I thought I was hearing things as I expected the song to stop abruptly at the end & Firestarter would start the next disc. I went back & checked no I wasn't hearing things the song had been cut. I flipped the LP over & started "Side D" & expected to hear Firestarter start, wrong again. Narayan was still playing from exactly the point it stopped (even though the track is listed as Firestarter) for 2 minutes before going into Firestarter. Having had the CD I was used Narayan being a full track so this caught me by surprise.

You can either view this as a total screw up & let it ruin your enjoyment of a great album or you can view it as an extended intro to Firestarter. It's added a different element to this album (for me)
on 18 January 2017
Terrible! Does not play! Will be looked by for a refund....
on 24 March 2017
One of the best albums ever made. Has to be played loud
on 6 January 2013
i have always loved this album it is definitely their best ever.
should have been a 3 disc set with all of the original mixes.
maybe 4 discs with a dvd of the videos.
i suppose we'll have to wait for the 20th anniversary for more crabs!
Fat Of The Land: 15th Anniversary Expanded Edition
on 11 November 2010
This is some of the best stuff these guys have done. Now I can't say that it's going to appeal to everyone, but those that do will REALLY REALLY like it! It's a bargain, if you don't have this album and you are passionate about your music, this should not disappoint. It's a great one for listening to whilst working out, the beats just keep you going.
on 12 January 2015
USE IT AS A COASTER!!!
on 11 August 2013
This album reminds me of why The Prodigy were once the kings of Dance Music. Each track is brilliantly constructed around the genres mentioned above, yet sounds totally unique and like no other track in that genre. However, I still prefer Liam's productions in their Oldskool Rave roots.