Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Highway to Hell
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 November 2012
I dare you to sit still while listening to Highway To Hell... Classic after classic they wrote and this is no exception. It is again from front to back a masterpiece, no fillers here. Again a must have
on 14 May 2011
Basically I was going to review this myself but just read J.Williams review because he says it like it is.Read his review & just buy this because it's pure Rock class.
nothing else to say really
on 31 March 2014
I feel terrible having to give AC/DC's finest album a poor review but I felt the need to vent my fury at the packaging this arrived in. It came in a flimsy cardboard cover with Amazon's branding and was crammed really tightly into the cardboard cover - almost impossible to pull out of the thing. Anyways, I put the record on and instantly on Highway to Hell there was horrible skipping and jumping and differences in speed of playing. I tried cleaning the record but still the problems persisted. Tried other tracks like Shot Down in Flames and the same problems except that this song was scratched. The record was also slightly bent. The packaging didn't look too badly damaged (just what you'd expect really) - just flimsy - but it seems that this "new" record I had bought had either been damaged in transit due to flimsy packaging, damaged in the warehouse or was a record that was previously returned that had been sold off as new (it has happened before). Amazon has done similar with packaging for internal computer hard drives which are really delicate (I'm a techy person so what) and many have turned up dead on arrival.

Incredibly disappointed that I had to return this. Traded it off for a copy of Battlefield 4 for the PC instead.

My advice - buy from a reputable 3rd party and avoid Amazon with such prized possessions.
on 5 April 2013
It's AC/DC at their best, it's basic rockin' tunes, nothing too fancy, the way rock used to be! Even if you only want the title track, the rest will satisfy you as they're in a similar vein.
on 29 December 2016
What can I say? This and Powerage. Perfect rock records. Absolutely brilliant! If you love exciting, vibrant, exhilarating rock music, then here it is! Amongst the best records ever.
on 27 January 2014
Bought this for a girlfriend more than 30 years ago now. Always meant to buy it for myself but never got around to it. Pleased I did has lost nothing over the years. Great album.
on 13 February 2015
Arrived on time and well packaged ! I was afraid of arrive broken but no, was perfectly safe. I'm happy with the purchase. I did a present for my friend and this is the result.
review image
on 2 September 2012
Bought this for my husband after he'd heard Highway to Hell on R2 whilst on his travels - he's played it to death already and first class delivery, as always, with Amazon.
on 20 February 2015
Sit back and listen to the masters of no nonsense, riff-laden, rock'n'roll. Alternatively, grow your long hair and move your head back and forth in a rhythmic fashion.
on 22 April 2012
Only bought the CD for one song, 'Highway to Hell' but I love every one of the tracks on the CD and have listened to it none stop in the car since I bought it.