TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 February 2017
It was nice to hear ‘San Francisco Nights’ & Good Times ‘again after all of these years. There are some other decent tracks on here but there’s also a few that are pretty ordinary I have to say. It’s 3/5 for me.
on 18 October 2016
... what a voice this man possesses...high class music from a high class band.... still sounds fresh after all these years, an absolute beaut
on 31 October 2015
another man with a terrific voice must look at some more of the animals music fantastic sound
on 7 April 2016
Great cd of Eric Burdon for £3 a total bargain quick delivery very happy customer will but again
on 8 October 2012
this was not what i expected from this cd, it is good, but thats all alittle disappointed with this item, i would not recommend it to an animals fan.
on 17 February 2016
Ultimate 60's
on 23 November 2013
I bought this on the strength of the opening track San Francisco nights but I have to say every other track blew me away. An amazing collection of cover versions and ( to me ) unknown animals tracks. Great value for money. FANTASTIC.
on 12 February 2015
Great!!!Very fast delivery indeed.
on 24 August 2014
Nothing wrong with the item. but the songs not quite as good as I remember.
on 25 May 2014
Not as good as I expected and did not live up to my expectations. Lacked the real rock/blues atmosphere that I remembered of those times when the Animals were famous.