Customer reviews

Al Green can't do wrong in my book and I've rated this 5 stars
on 4 February 2017
YEAH!
on 6 February 2012
Had The LP years ago and loved it then so when I saw the CD on Amazon I ordered it and wasnt disappointed. Its just a great easy listening CD and takes me back to younger years. You only have to listen to the opening and you know its Al Green at his best. Worth every penny.
on 29 November 2011
I highly recommend this, if you are an Al Green fan you will not be disappointed. I enjoy listening to it in the car, keeps you calm and relaxed whilst driving.
on 30 January 2013
I have admired Al Green for many years finally got round to buying an album. Couldn't of wished for more all your favorite tracks are here, I'd forgotten how many great tunes there were. GREAT ALBUM WOULD RECOMMEND.
on 12 October 2013
Purchased this album after listening to simply beautiful covered by Maxwell, I thought that was good till I heard the original by Al, there is not a bad track on this album I had forgotten how good Mr Green is !
on 1 September 2014
I only bought this CD based on the one track from the film "The Book of Eli" (How do you mend a Broken Heart) and to my surprise all of the tracks are beautiful.
Would recommend
on 14 February 2015
Smooth as a 25 year old Chivas Regal, the mighty Reverend can make me a believer - in the redemptive power of soul, love, longing, forgiveness and desire
on 12 January 2013
Bought this for my mum as she always was asking to listen to my copy lol. Timeless music that all soul music lovers should have in their collection :)
on 29 March 2013
Can`t beat Al Green for churning up all the old nostalgic memorys of youth
All my favourite songs to sing along to
would recommend