• Faith

Customer reviews

Faith
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 July 2008
This is Faith's 3rd album and it was this album that launched her into a new direction!
I personaly loved her previous 2 albums as they were traditional country however this is still a good album.
It includes her big hits This Kiss(summery uptempo song),and the ballads Let Me Let Go(which features Vince Gill on harmonies)and her duet with hubby Tim McGraw Just To Hear You Say That You Love Me.
Other standouts are the great uptempos You Give Me Love,The Secret Of Life,Me and The Hard Way.All really catchy songs!
There's also a lovely ballad My Wild Frontier,this will leave a lump in your throat.She really shows off her beautiful voice on this one.
This album shouldn't be confused with My Love Will Always Win,which is the European version of this album.But I would recommend getting this one instead as the European version leaves out some of these songs!
Not one of her strongest albums but still enjoyable and I would still recommend it to anyone....
2 people found this helpful
on 8 May 2013
I am a huge Faith Hill fan and have all of her albums. Got this recently to complete my collection. You can tell it is an earlier album as the later ones are a huge leap forward in her writing and singing. Well worth a purchase though if you are a fan.
One person found this helpful
on 16 April 2017
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 17 May 2015
As good as all of her other albums.
One person found this helpful
on 1 August 2015
Great cd
on 28 June 2013
I love this album because there are some good songs on it and I like faith Hill she is great
on 12 January 2015
excellent service from the customer as i would recommend them to friends and family very pleased with this item
on 11 October 2014
Excellent DVD but there is another one on the marketplace with a different title but the same cover back and front
on 5 March 2014
cd jumps in player but track i wanted was unaffected so not too bothered; came quite quickly and in secure packaging
on 16 February 2016
The first time I heard Faith Hill was when I was on holiday in America back in 1998. I was listening to the local radio country and western channel which was playing her song called “This Kiss”.

So when I was shopping at one of the local shopping malls the day after. I popped into a record shop where I’d bought some other CD’s whilst on my hols. I asked if they had her album, which they did and I was able to listen to the CD before I bought it. :-)

So “Faith” was the first album I got, I asked about her other albums and the store assistant took me to the section where her other albums were. So I listened to a couple of her other albums, and in the end I bought another two. :-)

The CD booklet has the lyrics to all the songs and some lovely still photos of the singer.

This CD version that I bought in America in 1998 is also a picture disc, which is silver in colour and has the singer’s eyes looking right at you.

I love listening to the entire CD, but if you were to ask me if I’d a favourite I’d have to say yes, it’s the entire CD.

It’s a must for any Faith Hill fan and I can highly recommend it. :-)