Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 August 2014
High energy youthful ska
on 19 December 2004
A little known band and a little known talent but the talent is definatley there. This album can be enjoyed by people who enjoy all genre's with it's mix of punk/rock and jazz.
Truly original music and great to pick you up after a hard day. I had only heard two of their songs by the time I bought this album and it dind't dissapoint and it won't dissapoint you.
on 28 August 2002
'Tis my friends a superb album - the only problem I have is that I wanna see the band live now! And thus far they've not been to our shores. It's one of them albums you can't just put on for one song. it plays from start to finish perfectly. It's excellent music. Damn... I even thought the lyrics were cool too! These guys should be making a hellof a lot of money by now!
on 12 February 2006
Buy this.
NOW.
Don't question what I'm saying just do it.
I can't stress it enough, if you don't own this album then your life is incomplete.