Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Zara Larsson Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 March 2015
Had this on cassette, remember them? Glad I bought it on CD at such a reasonable price. Well I did buy it once before.
on 12 January 2016
COOL!!!
on 16 October 2015
Love it
on 29 April 2013
This is my current favourite Bowie, a tremendous return to form after the wilderness years and certainly the noisiest album he's ever made!
on 10 November 2015
Thanks
on 22 November 2011
This one is really cool, great raw energy, fantastic 'drive', some real good lyrics and vocals, nice guitars and beats. Great, buy!
on 20 January 2014
I HAVE BEEN A BOWIE FAN SINCE I FIRST HEARD 'STARMAN' IN 1972 AT THE AGE OF 13 YEARS OLD AND HAVE JUST ABOUT EVERY ALBUM OF HIS..BUT I FIND IT VERY HARD TO TAKE TO THIS ONE, THERE'S A LOT OF PROGRAMED DRUMMING IN IT AND ITS BEEN SOMEWHAT OVERDONE: BUT 'HEY' IT'S BOWIE !! SO I HAD TO BUY IT IT !!!!!
on 26 February 2013
I bought this for my brother and he loved it. His favourite songs are 'Telling Lies' and 'I'm Afraid of Americans' I bought it as a surprise as he had lost his first copy. He was over the moon when it arrived and played it in the car immediately.
Forgot to mention the first time that this is also one of my favourite albums. My favourite song is 'I'm Afraid Of Americans'. I don't know why, it's just awesome.
on 8 January 2015
I love it. Brilliant! Just what I wanted. Good packaging. Arrived early. I recommend this seller.
on 28 February 2001
This Album is rather a disappointing one from Bowie (just like all the other ones after tonight)apart from "Little wonder" I feel Bowie rushed this album and quite a lot of the tracks all sound the same his next album "hours..." was a lot more thoughtful and less rushed than this one.