Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 April 2015
Especially enjoyed the pipes. However, I believe Riverdance is very much both an auditory and visual spectacular so, for me, one without the other simply does not work. DVD much better.
on 11 December 2014
Saw the show, loved the music, and by having the cd, the music brings it all back. CD was excellent, very clear in sound, and the parcel was delivered a day after estimated delivery.
on 24 November 2012
The music of the fantastic show is absolutly beautiful .. Howevere not all the traks have the taping sound and thats the reason why I gave it 4 stars insead of 5.
on 7 November 2013
Tried to copy the professional Irish dancers but kept falling over. Nice music though when you stand on yer head. Great buy. Can't wait for their next album.
on 8 December 2012
I chose this as my original had gone missing following a family wedding. The quality of the cd was fantastic and gives me endless pleasure days to come!
on 12 March 2014
Very pleased with the product and quick delivery. I have been a long time fan of Riverdance, glad to have my own copy now. Thanks again.
on 3 February 2013
Really loved this shared it with my primary school pupils. We watch it and enjoy all the different elements that make up the show
on 16 August 2013
Riverdance track also called 'cloudsong' is the pick of the litter here. Buy this even if you haven't seen the show.
on 5 February 2010
Just love the music by riverdance, if you buy this CD you will
not regret it such a mixture, and so good.
on 28 July 2013
I have had an earlier version which got lost in my move to WA so very pleased to be able to replace it