Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 March 2006
This is one of my favourite CD's ever bought as it is loaded with gem after gem of brazilian bossa nova delights. Works perfectly in the summer or even winter when you need some chillout or could even be used as background music when enjoying a fine meal with some drinks. One of the best chillout albums ever!
on 13 May 2015
I love Astrud's voice and rate this highly. It is so honest and her voice is so part of the 60's scene. Her singing is without affect. In one or two place she is out of tune which wouldn't be allowed in a modern recording. Timeless, sexy, relaxing music. Just because I like it, some of my family did not warm to this album especially my daughter and brother. I am a painter and it is great summer music to work to.
on 19 May 2015
Great price and cd in perfect condition plus quick delivery
on 24 April 2015
A faultless collection from Brazil's finest chanteuse.
on 19 October 2014
I like this music and happy that i ordered it
on 21 October 2015
Soft Latin . Easy listening. Enjoyable
on 7 September 2015
Excellent, thank you
on 27 February 2014
I had this on an LP years ago and now I have it again and can listen to this lovely singer.
on 5 November 2014