Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£45.38+ £1.26 shipping

on 6 September 2003
I can't really recommend Sea Biscuit enough. It is ambient, and it does have beats. The sounds are very unique. Sea biscuit was made over nearly a decade now, hence I find it quite strange that it always sounds fresh and i haven't found anything better Looking foward to my next listen!
on 26 November 2004
If you like early 90's ambient music, then this album is for you. It reminds me of FSOL(maybe they sampled some of it - I dunno) and the more I listen to it, the better it gets. Time melts away when listening to this album and it inspires me in my own music-making.
VINE VOICEon 12 August 2002
One of the classic ambient albums of all time. It still impresses me to this day with its magical sound and its vast superiority over its competitors.
When you are listening to this album you find yourself asking, how could these sounds come from machines? Track by track it shows an artist who has finally managed to show what electronic ambient music is capable of.
The only word I can use to describe this album is magical. Perfect for late night star gazing, relaxing or just a daytime listen.
on 27 March 2014
Heard this album in my youth and had always wanted to get hold of it. Simply one of the great chill out albums ever.