Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 June 2017
Otis Redding is one of those stars that has left a huge footprint on R&B music. When you play most of these songs you don't realise that has wrote or co-wrote most of these classics all before he was 27yrs old.
The recordings seem to be pretty original and later artists like The Commitments have spruced up the performances even further.
Never the less the original soul sound of Otis Redding is unmistakable.
on 29 April 2017
good quility good delivery
on 27 April 2017
Good
on 3 May 2017
One of the best cd's I've ever played - amazing!!
on 1 June 2017
Delivered the next day and straight on the player,brillant.
on 3 June 2017
Fantastic cd, loved it, x
on 24 June 2017
BAD SOUND QUALITY
VINE VOICEon 27 March 2011
How do you like your soul? Haunting and mournful? Otis does that - in Pain in My Heart and I've Been Loving You Too Long. Do you like it raw and powerful? Otis does that in Respect and Satisfaction. Love songs? Try My Lover's Prayer. When I first looked at the CD - I wondered why Dock of the Bay was not the last song. It just seemed fitting that the CD would close with Otis' posthumous hit. But I've Got Dreams to Remember serves, in my opinion, as a more apt closing track. We've got Otis to remember - and this CD does a great job of helping people discover and/or rediscover a remarkable talent.