on 23 January 2014
I originally bought the anthology series (like most people in the 1990s) on CD, and they were good; but nothing compared to these beatifully executed vinyl versions. A must for any serious Beatles fan the anthologies bring you through their development, their early success, their increasing sophistication until we meet them in their pomp in Anthologhy 3 when they were both the most popular AND the best, most creative band in the world. Then once the apogee had been reached Lennon (wisely in my opinion) knew that the Beatles could do no more without repeating themselves and decided the "dream was over", but what a dream!
on 9 January 2018
I had Anthology 1 and 3 on CD, but only had this one on cassette. Been meaning to buy the CD for ages. This album contains many raw versions of many well known Beatles tracks from 1965 - 1968. Any true Beatles fan should own the full set, which I am happy to say that I do.
on 8 June 2015
When order first arrived I was a little disappointed. Item was as described (New and sealed) but sleeve had nevertheless attained a bit of wear over time. As discs were mint I was prepared to put this one done to experience but when Dodax contacted me to check everything was ok I took the opportunity to mention it. Dodax quickly arranged a replacement which arrived in perfect condition and for which I am very grateful. Highly recommend Dodax-online as a marketplace seller. They are now my go-to source when buying vinyl.
on 10 January 2018
An interesting selection. There are several versions of some tracks so it is possible to see how these developed over time before arriving at the versions that appeared on other albums.
on 14 May 2018
This completed my entire Beatles , collection , of Vinyl and cds . It's good to hear them rehearsing , shows you how good they were !
on 9 February 2015
I bought this volume as the track listing seemed to be the best of the three. Having listened to it twice I was pleased to hear the different versions of some of my favourite Beatles songs and the banter between the boys (as they were then). I also did not have a recording by the band of Real Love, although I do have the solo John Lennon demo. The album is worth the money just for that track.
on 7 October 2014
If you can't always get track listings on youtube, buying C.ds is still a good way,
of finding out about some of the other things bands like the beatles did,
many of their rougher recording takes, are great, and can be quite emotional.

The Beatles will never die!! No matter what.
on 18 July 2017
Very interesting collection of outtakes, separate tracks this is a must for enthusiasts
on 20 June 2018
Great thank's
on 24 May 2018
Fantastic item. Exactly what I expected.