Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 June 2017
Good album.
on 26 February 2001
This offering by Roxette from 1994 certainly deserves your attention. Their beautiful ballads and colld up-beat tracks won't leave anyone indifferent. The album's highlighs: "Crash! Boom! Bang!", "Vulnerable", "Run To You", "Im Sorry". I would recommend this one to all.
on 16 August 2005
this album was a masterpiece of catchy power pop.it remains my most played cd eleven years on.they havent quite regained the song consistancy per album since but how can you top perfection? maybe if they get the original guitar player from that period back on board who knows? my favourite? "do you wanna go the whole way"...
on 11 July 2005
1994 should have been a great year for Roxette.But it wasn't.
In the U.S they had racked up hit after hit including 4 number one singles.'Crash!Boom!Bang!' changed all that in the U.S someone had the clever idea of letting a certain fast food chain sell a shorter version of the album during a promotion.Clever?NO.....
When the album had a full release some time later it flopped and Roxettes' American Dream came to an end.
Which is a great shame as the album,while it all sounds a bit more grown up is very good.It does get a bit mellow and sometimes a bit more guitary than Roxette usually are but the upbeat tracks 'Sleeping In My Car''Lies' are excellent whilst the ballads are nearly the best they ever did.Not their best album but one of my personal favourites.
on 13 November 2011
As for me , "Crash Boom Bang !" album, which has been realized since "Joyride" album, is a very good album...This album includes many successful hit song...Especially as fast number song my favourites are "Fireworks","Sleeping in my car","Run to you" and as slow song my favourites are "Crash Boom Bang","What's she like?","I'm sorry"...Roxette used more raw rock sound than others in this album...Also,Crash Boom Bang(2009 Remaster edition)album includes 3 extra bonus song...One of them ; "Almost Unreal" in "Super Mario soundtrack album" is really very nice...Crash Boom Bang is a highly recommended Roxette album...
on 4 November 2002
This album is one of the better ones I own, showing a variety of styles of music. Whether you're into the rock, ballads or power pop of Roxette, there will be enough on this cd to fulfill the hunger for a while. Helps you to unwind and relax as well as keep you energetic. This cd is sure to keep you roxing whether at home or driving in your car with the windows down. Hehe, Im only 15 and don't own a car but I can dream...!
on 21 February 2011
Perhaps too much overplaying as a teenager, 16 years on this is still my favourite Roxette album, alas with a few extra tracks I got on singles in the past. I tend to download most music now but wanted a copy of CBB as it's a great mix of polished power pop still sounds good today, if you like Roxette that is. Not so keen on the albums before or after this one though the new Charm School album has some hints of CBB.
on 27 January 2017
I haven't listened to this in a few years but my dad (yes - MY DAD - and he's 73) mentioned that he had been playing Harleys & Indians in his car and how much he liked it (I'd made him a driving cd years ago with it on).

Weaker tracks (for me) are C!B!B! (bit repetitive on that phrase), Crashing Guitars (needed more work) and I'm Sorry (not sure why, just doesn't work for me).

But I have to say - since digging it back out I've had it on repeat this last couple of days. Sleeping In My Car (Per's take on tracks like I Drove All Night) is brilliant. Loud, loadsa guitars and sassy. After a quiet spell they came out fighting with this track (in the UK) in '94 and I remember being surprised by it, at the time.

Run To You has always been a favourite of mine - and What's She Like? just gets better and better.

Some of Per's lyrics on here are a little bit abstract - but I'd forgotten how quietly moving Go To Sleep is. Lovely track.

I'd recommend you give it a go - even if just for Sleeping In My Car.
on 1 October 2014
This has an interesting mix of styles on it featuring some excellent rocking tracks (Harleys and indians, Sleeping In My Car, I Love The Sound Of Crashing Guitars, and Lies) mixed with some wonderful soft songs that highlight Marie's marvellous voice (Crash! Boom! Bang!, Run To You, and Vulnerable). Yes, you read that right - Crash! Boom! Bang! is a soft song! Not what I expected from a song with a title like that.

There isn't a bad song on here and I recommend it to all Roxette fans.
on 19 July 2011
This album has been a favourite of mine for around 16 years, I've only just got around to getting it on CD! Classic and beautiful Roxette - do they have any bad songs? Not on this album!