Customer reviews

The Best Of George Benson
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 August 2014
Great collection. Memories form my teenage years
on 23 January 2013
Checked around all of his old albums and found this one to have the best selection. In my opinion, George at his very best, enjoy!!!
on 31 May 2013
This is a fantastic selection of GB's songs, this is one for the car or on your Hi Fi. When I saw and heard sample tracks I could not believe it they were all favourites of mine over the past years so I am glad i made a purchase.
on 17 January 2013
Replaced one already had but got damaged so it was great to listen to again, and it is the one that I wanted.
on 30 March 2014
Still going strong, this is more timeless music that never dulls. Accomplished musician & soulful singer. Some absolute cladding tracks on here.
on 5 July 2014
King of the jazz guitar. Good album with most of his greatest tunes.
on 7 July 2014
Birthday present for my wife and no complaints there..
on 21 February 2015
It's George Benson at his best, illustrating his vocal range and versatility as a performer. The CD is well produced with good quality sound reproduction. If you like the uniqueness of George Benson then this CD captures it.
on 18 October 2013
I had a George Benson LP many years ago which I absolutely loved and was
pleased to find a cd that I could play in my car with all the songs from the LP
on it. Fantastic!
on 9 February 2014
I was inspired to buy this album after going to a George Benson tribute night. The album has so many great hits on it its brilliant buy