Format: Audio Cassette|Change
Price:£15.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 7 January 2004
Regarded by many as their favorite Rod album, it truly is worth buying. All the songs are performed very well and is most certainly his best work from the 90's (but you could include some other tracks from albums like "When We Were The New Boys" as well in the best of 90's Rod title). A good chart position in the UK as well as great sales makes it a classic of it's time. Of course, it goes nicely with one of THE years for music - 1995
on 15 February 2014
Forget the awful American Songbook series that for me has blighted this great vocalist's memory, this is one of the best albums ever released by anyone. It covers his Soul past and also pays homage to his Scottish ancestory and much more inbetween...
on 20 May 2016
One of Rods best. A fantastic album full of great songs. To pick the best tracks would be impossible but my favourites are: Muddy Sam and Otis. Hang on St Christopher. Purple Heather. This is Rod at his very best, at the top of his game.
on 9 September 2013
I bought it to hear the version of Purple Heather for my neice as she wanted it for her wedding. I had forgotten the album and so glad that I bought it. Super!!
on 27 May 2015
Missed this cd back in the day but now I have managed to get it at a great price. Delivered on time and in good condition. Very happy with it.
on 1 May 2016
Super rod stewart cd with great songs and ends with purple heather a very underated rod song which he does brilliantly, great buy.
on 11 June 2014
I think this is my favourite CD and certainly my favourite Rod Stewart CD - I absolutely love it. Great variety - great classics.
on 10 April 2016
A good album for Rod fans not all the usual Rod hits most on this album are new to me very good
on 16 June 2016
Another great album from this artist to ad to my collection of their output
on 28 December 2014
A great album, I was replacing my old/scratched version.