Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 May 2017
This vinyl set has given me a lot of enjoyment. The vinyl experience has been maximised with the packaging and presentation to enhance good atmospheric music, well recorded.
on 14 May 2017
This is tasty!
on 1 August 2017
great, slinky soundtrack
on 6 December 2013
I've been a Twin Peaks fan for years and loved this film, it's a fitting tribute to the original series.
on 17 April 2016
A superb concept album by David Lynch, Angelo Badalamenti and their group of collaborators. The production quality is wonderful and it sounds excellent on this CD edition. Also love the artwork!
on 1 May 2016
Smooth
on 15 March 2017
fantastic
on 4 January 2015
First of all, the film is criminally underrated, but I'll save that for another review.

The soundtrack is simply glorious. Even if you have never seen the series or film, it's worth listening to. It's the perfect blend of smooth jazz noir by Badalamenti. My only minor gripe is that the actual intro cut of the theme isn't included, but to my knowledge, that has never been released anywhere.

I ordered the soundtrack from here and it arrived a day early which was fabulous! It's in perfect condition and a wonderful addition to my ever growing Twin Peaks collection. 5/5!
on 19 June 2017
Truly, one of the greatest soundtracks I've ever heard. Beautifully produced, languid and crepuscular, minutely detailed, not a moment wasted, sounds terrific played LOUD. A wonderful stand-alone listening experience, regardless of whether you've actually seen the film or not (though, inevitably, I have).

By all accounts the recent (expensive) vinyl reissue is something of a let-down. I bought my CD copy for 12p a few years ago and it sounds spectacular. There's a moral in there somewhere. ;)
on 5 February 2016
It was I who killed Laura Palmer. My spirit lives on. See you in the red room my friend.