Classic must listen - alongside Master of Puppets.
Now I have a wide range of favorite musical artists and styles in my collection, but certain records just keep hanging on to your shirt tails.
One of those albums you think you have had enough of - then 20 years later you realize you must have purchased it at least 5 times - means its so good it stays with you even after you think you might have heard enough.
on 31 May 2017
I love this album but the problem is the needle jumping on Side C track 2, Nothing else matters.
I had been looking forward to listening to this album having never listened to it on vinyl before. Side A & B were fantastic, so imagine my disappointment.
Whats more annoying is i see that many other people have had the same problem at it exactly the same point. There must be a manufacturing defect. Please sort this out Amazon.
on 10 April 2017
Another great album
on 6 April 2017
A must have album.
on 20 April 2017
Awesome
on 27 March 2016
I am very happy with my album. I had this wen it thrust came out back in the day. So I had to get a new one as I worit out by playing it a lot. It's a cool album. I would recommend this album for sure.
on 2 May 2017
Amazing
on 12 June 2017
More skip than play, the disc is as Skippy as it gets, shame really
on 7 June 2017
Originally a great album but the new reissues have a manufacturing fault on side c, I've bought two copies both re issues and both skip and jump in exactly the same places, I'm lead to believe a lot of other people have the same issue. stay away from these reissues
on 17 July 2017
Arrived safe and sound. Ready for Christmas.