Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 September 2002
This is a brilliant collection of eleven covers of classic R'n'B and soul songs,including numbers by Al Green and The Spinners.
Since their definitive original performances have become part of the public's consciousness,it is unfair to hold Regina's interpretations in comparison.
Taken on their own terms,her versions (which are a bit dance-oriented)are very well-sung and extremely well produced.
This is the album which had an unpredictably massive inpact on the gay community all over the world,making Regina the most shining gay "ICON".
Definitely,it's one of the ten top most loved CDs in the Gay Pride circles.
In few words,the sound and the vocals are gorgeous.A must have album!
VINE VOICEon 3 January 2011
Yes we have all got down and boogied to the originals of most of these tracks and if you did then you are now old enough to sit back and rejoice in this unique soul voice and do nothing more strenuous than smile a whole lot at the joy such music brought us and still brings us, oh and tap your foot. OK there is no way you cant get up and try out a few steps when you hear Could It Be I'm Falling in Love and grab your nearest and dearest for a smooch to Didn't I Blow Your Mind.

This is such a knock out experience that you may be forced to think, where did all the soul go? Here it is and I will bet anything you will not play this CD just the one time. If I see you smiling in the street with those tell tale earplugs in I can well imagine you will be listening to this
on 11 April 2016
Was pleased to finally get this cd. Regina has a great voice and on this cd of her versions of some Philly classics she shines. You would be hard pressed to ruin Could it Be I'm Falling In Love her version is superb,she also does a great version of the Stylistics Hurry up this way again,but for me every track is a winner.
on 28 November 2003
This is a great album of covers. If you are a fan of Regina Belle you will love this album. Her beautiful voice soars through the songs. My personal favourite is You Make Me Feel Brand New. She sticks closely to the original arrangements but I think she makes each song her own. Amazing!
on 29 August 2013
I really love Regina Belle as an artist and I had owned her music years ago. Beautiful songs throughout.Recommend seller and artist