Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 November 2015
Have always loved the Moodies, but this is nowhere near as good as any of the classic first seven albums. To much of a forced 80s sound, with horrible drum machines. I get the impression they were merely going through the motions, with no more than two of the tracks worthy of their earlier albums.
on 21 September 2010
I am getting on a bit these days but had the unexpected surprise of meeting a lady much younger than myself. On a car journey shortly after we got engaged I was playing " I know you're out there somewhere" from this album on my stereo and a sudden silence took place until it had finished. "Who is that? - It's brilliant, play it again" came the plea from my fiancee, a fan of Lady Ga Ga and all the other current stuff. I told her who it was and she instantly became a Moodies fan. I told her that I had all their albums and solo works and that I had first seen them live in Manchester in 1969 and they were about to do a UK tour in 2010. "Two tickets - book them ASAP" was her response. No need to prompt me there. We saw them at Manchester Apollo (14/09/10) and her response was that they were incredible, the best band ever. Before this remarkable gig we had been married and she arrived up the aisle to the sound of - you've guessed it - " I know you're out there somewhere" - we even signed the register with "New Horizons" in the background.
The moral of this story is that you can't replace class - it always shines through - I have grown up with the Moodies and this album was part of that journey - five star? - too right it is!
on 2 February 2000
What can i say about this more modern effort from the Moody Blues. They have lost none of the emotion of "nights in white satin" and have retained a style that is undoubtebly Hayward and Lodge. A must buy for any serious Moody Blues fan.
on 24 March 2008
This is a really good album with plenty of melody in typical Hayward/Lodge style. Deep is by far the best track, adding something a bit different - thanks Justin!
on 30 November 2013
Another album for my collection of Moody Blues CDs This was bought on vinyl many years ago when first released there's a lot of good tracks on it.

Not one of their best .. Seventh Sojourn takes a lot of beating!.
on 1 February 2016
Nice performance of i know your out there somewhere on wogan tv show first time i heard anything from this album. Nice.
on 28 October 2015
Well it's the Moodies.
on 29 April 2016
Exactly as described
on 27 April 2014
Every track hits the right spot I may have been living abroad when it was first released but with the modern day dirge what a light at the end of the tunnel this is brilliant!!!
on 24 April 2016