on 12 September 2015
Very happy with this iconic film soundtrack
on 26 November 2015
Product fine thanks
on 10 April 2013
If you have seen the film as most people have, this is great for sticking on and imagining the scenes. Great and still fresh
on 3 September 2017
Very good
on 17 February 2013
Wanted this for the chase but forgot how good the rest of it was. Now I want to see the film again
on 23 October 2014
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 27 June 2015
Excent*****
on 19 November 2015
Brilliant
on 26 September 2015
I heard Chase on a BBC Radio 4 documentary by Mark Kermode. I liked it greatly. I've got a few songs from Giorgio Moroder and like what he started to introduce with the synthesizer. So I immediately purchased this album. I guess at the time it was a bit different for a soundtrack album, but all the electronic stuff is a bit more widespread nowadays. For me Chase is the stand out track and the others don't quite match up to it.
on 20 May 2009
This is a great film soundtrack, although I chose to programme out some tracks.
Let's consider the one's which I keep, Chase is a wonderful mix of fear and excitment and nearly as good is Love's Theme,(Theme From) Midnight Express and the closer again (Theme From) Midnight Express, this time with a vocal from Chris Bennett.
It you like film music, this is one to keep.