Customer reviews

A Love Trilogy
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 January 2016
This has got to be one of my favourite albums of all time. I purchased it when it was on Vinyl, then CD and now as an MP4. The 18 minute track "Try Me I Know We Can Make It" takes me straight back to a holiday I had in Benidorm when I stayed at the Hotel Los Pelicanos/Los Ocas disco (now also known as Hotel Solana in the TV show Benidorm) in 1977 where I danced the night away and they played this non-stop. For me this album holds lots of good memories, but this is a great dancing track if you are having a party. Just a great feel good album, Donna Summer at her absolute best.
on 12 March 2016
I must admit,when I bought this album on vinyl when it first came out, I wasn't particularly fond of it, but time has been kind to it & listening to it now you can see how much it influenced the sounds of the 70's & how much is owed to the partnership of Moroder/Bellotte/Summer.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 April 2014
The partnership between Giorgio Moroder's musical arrangements and Donna Summer's voice is a perfect one. A long time since I've listened to this and glad I bought it on CD.
on 26 August 2015
Recommended!
on 9 March 2015
good buy it!
on 4 November 2014
One of my favourites from the past. Delivered promptly.
on 16 April 2016
ordered, paid, submitted, arrived........ Now enjoying it
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 March 2015
Absolutely excellent album!!!!!
on 18 September 2014
great
on 13 February 2000
This is a superb example of Donna Summers' vocalstyle. Try Me is a classic Moroder production which bounces along and gives Summer the opportunity to show she can do more then just breath heavily! Having said that, her version of Could it be magic blows away any competiton from the original or the Take That treatment.I adore this album. No self respecting 70's buff should be without it.