Customer reviews

Pyromania
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 May 2017
Def Leppard's third album, for me this is the album that put them firmly on the map.Great tracks like Rock Rock (Till you drop), Photograph, Too late for love, Die hard the hunter, Foolin' and Rock of ages are some of my favourite tracks.Enjoy!!
on 28 July 2013
I grew up on eighties metal and hard rock but never had any Def Leppard back then. I just bought this album as my first Leppard album and I'm certainly not disappointed!

The vocals are really good, the guitars are fantastic and there's not a bad track on the whole thing.

I think every song is a 4 star song but for me there wasn't a 5 star song after about 4-5 listens so far.

I'm definitely going to buy the rest of their back catalogue, or at least up until the 90's started.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This is one of the bast rock albums ever recorded.
Standout tracks are "Rock, Rock (Till You Drop)" "Photograph", "Foolin'" "Rock Of Ages" and "Billy's Got A Gun."

If you like Def Leppard you must have this in your collection, if you like rock music, this is a classic album full of legendary rock songs.
Truly ageless, this has to be in your collection.
on 9 December 2017
I was slightly disappointed in it, a good reputation generally. Maybe it will grow on me.
on 15 April 2015
Product arrived well package and well in advance of it's due date. Price was excellent for this most sort after of Def Leopards albums. There's is no point in reviewing the album if you are looking for it you'll already know it's Def Leopard at their best!!!!
on 11 October 2017
Excellent
on 24 September 2016
love this album as it takes me back
on 31 December 2015
I bought this when it first came out and still think it is Leppards best album.
on 24 July 2013
The only thing that bothers me these days is the fact that Def Leppard still haven't made their back catalogue available for download . Come on guys you've made your money get with the times everybody has has done it !!
on 15 December 2016