Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 May 2009
For all age groups (especially my 6yr old son), this is a must for every music loving family. All the classics are on this CD with not a bad song among them. Just about to order More Abba Gold. Enjoy.
on 3 February 2013
They're all on here, get your feet tapping and slide seamlessly into a gold lame suit and begin warbling! Is there anyone out there who really doesn't know and like at least some of their songs!
on 8 January 2017
Jahid the CD and had to get the Vinyl reissue. Very good pressing. Incredibly more punchy and alive than the Cd. Seems like an analogue master to my Ears compared to my Dad's Abba albums. Superb
on 22 January 2014
Bought as a present but its ABBA. It's a classic, what's not to love. It really is the greatest hits. Very few of the songs I didn't know the words too and I don't particularly like them.
on 8 August 2012
This really is a true compilation of ABBA's Best Hits. Excellent performance. Brighten your day! If you haven't already got it, buy it! ABBA Gold: Greatest Hits
on 20 June 2015
This is definitely the album to buy. So many catchy tunes. I have this on my MP3 player and was listening to it whilst doing gardening and decorating. A great album to sing along to.
on 22 December 1999
OK, everone knows the Swedish super troopers that sprung into the world of pop after a victorious glory at the Eurovision Song Contest, sometime ago. I am only a teenager but love the abba sound at partys. Everyone knows all the words and everyone loves the songs. What genius' were Benny and Bjorn, who managed somehow to produce such brilliant songs on their own? The current number one is Westlife (a boy band) with their version of I have a dream. I don't think that is proper, to have a copy reach the xmas number one with a classic abba track. None of my words can pay justice to this excellent CD. Definately one for the greatest millenium party ever. Buy it now!
on 4 April 2013
My daughter & Son likes mama MIA film . So she wanted some songs. So we got this greatest hits album. So now she songs every day. And so do I , remembering the songs as a child!!!
on 1 April 2013
Who couldn't love to sing along to Abba. I'm old enough to have seen "Abba The Movie" and still love singing along to their songs - it is as the album says "Gold"!
on 16 February 2015
A very good selection of some of the hit singles of Abba.There are a number of compilations by Abba available but "Gold" is the biggest selling Abba compilation in the UK.