Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 March 2004
I've just listened to My Way by Usher, and it's just one of those CD's you can sit down and relax to. Although it's a short album, there are songs on it that draw your attention. The first track, You make me wanna... is a great way to start off the album as it highlights his vocal talent, although it need not be the last track as well. The extended version just adds a minute or so on to the song at the beginning with an instrumental, which is a bit pointless in my opinion.
Other songs which were pretty good were 'Come Back' and 'Bedtime'. Come Back displays a slight preview in to what 8701 is like (a more developed, edgier sound)and Bedtime is another song which shows off Ushers vocal talent.
Overall, this is a good buy. Although not as developed as 8701, it is still a worthy CD for Usher and R&B fans alike.
on 24 January 2001
usher has created a fantastic album the songs are slick and have some cool raps from JD an Lil' kim. The best tracks have to be the number 1 smash "you make me wanna" and "slow jam". They are fantastic . i cant wait for the next album!!!
on 20 September 2015
I remember when this first came out and falling in love with it on the shelf in the record shop. good second effort from Usher theres only one song I don't like, I feel this album could have had a few more tracks though considering u make me wanna is on there twice 9 tracks isn't alot and as I skip one they come round again very quickly.

all in all if you liked old Usher you'll love this cd
on 26 November 2003
I normally don't like rap, but when I heard Usher/My Way for the first time I fell in love with some of the songs on this Grammy-nominated second CD by Atlanta native Usher. This CD isn't only rap but R&B. I enjoy Usher's smooth voice and the romantic lyrics he sings, especially in such tracks as the smoldering "Slow Jam" duet with Monica, the gentle yet sexy "I Will" with its catchy backbeat and sensual lyrics, and "One Day You'll Be Mine" which is good for either dancing or, shall I say, more intimate endeavors.
So even if you don't like rap, you might want to listen to Usher/My Way and maybe you'll be just as impressed as I was by this young man's voice and talent. He has released several other albums since this 1997 production (which also comes in a clean, less explicit edition), so if you like the material on this CD, maybe you'll listen to newer offerings by Usher such as 8701 and U-Turn.
on 4 November 1999
The tunes are soulful and sweet, with a good mix of slow tracks to suduce by and upbeat tracks to chill out to. Has to be the best purchase of the year so far that will see me into the millenium.
on 21 May 2000
How good is this CD the tunes are so soulful it hurts from the fantastic You make me wanna to the sexy nice and slow this album has everything a fan of R&B wants. Do yourself a favour and buy this CD, you won't regret it.
on 22 August 2013
Not really into this album
Maybe a couple of good tracks but own much better Usher albums than this
Will play it in the car, on longer trips as a sing along but it's not moving me
on 29 May 2014
Excellent album.
Excellent sound and quality.
I would definitely recommend this album to any one who likes music from this era.
on 29 January 2014
My personal view is this is his best album
When he was young and fresh on the R&B scene before his music started turning commercial
on 20 August 2010
My very first Usher album, bought in 1997 love this guy and he gets better with age awesome album very 90's Hiphop Soul good buy