Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 June 2017
A++++++++++
on 14 January 2006
I have a big soundtrack collection, and Danny Elfman would have to be pretty near the top of my favourite composers list. He has done some truly classic scores for film such as ‘Batman’ and ‘Edward Scissor Hands‘. This score is maybe not his best ever but it is one of his really good ones.
Elfman seems to have a magical link with Tim Burton and this comes across particularly well in this soundtrack, the comedy and tragedy rise and fall on the journey through this CD exactly as they do in the film with central theme’s fighting it out with each other for supremacy. And there are several themes within this soundtrack, as with all really good film scores, and all of them are addictive and spellbinding.
In addition it is good to get some of the songs used in the film, so often you either only get the score or you only get the songs from a film, its great to get a mixture.
on 19 August 2009
I have been watching Beetlejuice since I was around 5 or 6 and I alway loved it.. Me and my sister would atch it over and over again. and I am now 21, and still love the film to bits. I thought sonce I loved it that much, I would buy myself the soundtrack (the DVD does actually have a music only track).

I love the soundtrack. I highly recommend it to anyone that loves the film :) 5/5
on 7 November 2016
The music you'd expect to hear from the film by the artists who preformed for the film. No covers or alternate artists used.
on 22 December 2010
I bought this CD as a Christmas gift for my young son, who absolutely loves the music from the film. As Christmas is still a few days away (today being 22nd Dec) he hasn't opened it yet but I'm sure it will delight in the way that I have intended. I wonder why there was never a Beetlejuice 2..... Tim Burton please give this some thought (of course he's unlikely to read this... ) Thanks and Merry Christmas :-)
on 17 August 2014
Very well produced and the classic guest tracks are excellent. However, it never seems quite as good as watching the film!
on 4 March 2015
Fantastic soundtrack, used to have it on cassette (back in the old days!!).
on 17 November 2015
Very pleased with this. Nice an atmospheric, classic Danny Elfman.
on 8 April 2016
Perfect gift for friends. Excellent quality!
on 26 October 2016
Excellent quality new product thank you