Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 March 2011
Can't understand why they're aren't more reviews for this album. Not a massive fan of coolio and i haven't got the first album, but i'm going to check it out now.
Anyway...this album is a classic, in my view, its just pure chilled. Lots of really great tunes that just remind me of the 90's and simply make me smile.
I love my hip-hop/rap and I would definitely recommend this.
on 6 December 2013
I waited 10 days for delivery but it was worth it. I bought the album for the track Gangsta's Paradise (A classic) but liked the whole album. Would recommend it to anyone
VINE VOICEon 9 July 2007
Nothing else jumps out at you as worth listening to. Downloading the track would have been cheaper.
on 19 April 2014
A superb song with some haunting music and melodies,again takes me back to my youth,a time that I wish I could go back to !!!!!!!
on 29 May 2014
Cool cd with all the good tunes. ..wicked. ..the best being gangster paradise main tune which is the best song by far
on 9 October 2013
I have always liked this song and I am not normally into rap music but this is just so catchy.
on 16 September 2015
Only bought it for 1 song and as it turns out thats about all that i liked.
on 24 June 2016
Loved every track, and I'm 68 and this is my first rap CD.
on 18 December 1999
This is one of the best rap albums around. Really origanal it`s got some excellent tracks on. Including massive hit Gangster`s Paradise. Some real hardcore stuff and loads more.
on 30 March 2015
I've been living in a gangsters paradise