on 28 February 2010
This New York smartguide was really useful for my recent three-day trip. It fit easily in my bag and was very easy to refer to while finding my way around.
Divided into sections in A-Z order, with topics such as Bars, Museums and Shopping, it was easy to locate relevant information such as the opening times for Macy's and the Natural History Museum.
Its fold-out back cover contains a map of the New York City Subway which was invaluable, while several pages of street maps were easy to read and helped me locate places I wanted to get to.
Great value for money. I'd definitely look at buying this brand again.
on 18 February 2014
As with all purchases from Amazon, the item was delivered with two days of ordering. I used it in New York and found it to be an excellent guide. Easy to use and excellent value.
on 22 February 2015
delivered quickly,in good condition.It has great tips and information,will be using it on my future trip to new york. Thanks.