on 30 March 2014
Brilliant pocket travel guide and use them every time. I would recommend this product. I can fit in your pocket or handbag quite easily and has good useful tips to get you around.
on 20 October 2013
Great little compact book,Loads of information,Lots of pictures,Loads of ideas of where to visit and a great price ,Would recommend this to any person going to malta.
on 27 February 2013
Excellent pocket book. Gives you a great insight into Malta and I took it with me on holiday last year and will be taking it with me again this year.
on 21 April 2013
good price ...extremely handy size....and contains all I need to know about Malta !!
Much better than the large size guide books I looked at !
on 22 March 2014
Very good info great pictures would advise anyone to buy this product .good value too this will help me choose what to go and see of intressed
on 24 February 2014
Excellent book. It has all the information we were looking for. A very good guide which we are looking forward to using when we get to Malta.
on 20 November 2012
Excellent pocket size guide with all the essentials. Even better if you get yourself a good sized map as the maps in the book are a bit small.
on 26 July 2013
Found it fairly useful as a preliminary guide. We then obtained more up to date information when we applied to the local tourist office.
on 15 April 2014
Great book helped me get around malta very easy. loads of great information for people new to malta.would by one of these books again.
on 20 May 2013
Perfect for a visit to Malta and gave us all the information we needed for a short break. great tips about travel, driving and trips.