on 30 September 2016
This guide revealed to be very helpful in Budapest. Many advices on things to see and do. Clear updated explanations
on 31 May 2014
Small guide book full of interesting facts, will carry it with me on my forth coming trip as it is small in size ,ideal for keeping with you. Excellent condition on arrival, within time stated ,low price. Nancy
on 24 September 2013
These books are always handy when travelling to places with a language you have covered in school. But with this langage I found it difficult and never heard it spoken before. So i managed very little for my 24 hr trip.Probably handy if you have a small grip of the language already.
on 27 May 2014
I needed a guide. This was a guide. It helped guide me around. Thanks for guiding me book.

May you always guide those in need of guiding.
on 19 December 2012
I bought this pocket guide to a colleague who has never been to Budapest and although I was a bit worried if the content will meet my expectations or not, I'm very satisfied as I know Budapest very well and everything seems to be in the book what I would also recommend to a friend to visit.
on 26 March 2014
I traveled to budapest for a long weekend & didn't want to waste my time seeing things of no interest so I purchased this and with the aid of it had a fantastic time, an added bonus is the little map inside which does really help
on 16 November 2012
Budapest pocket guide was an excellent pocket size book to take away on hols. I did actually keep it in my pocket the whole 5 days. Brilliant information, no too much or too little - just right for a tourist who was seeing all the sights. Maps were good and all info was bang up to date. Another Berlitz to recommend.
on 9 December 2013
It comes in handy too. Although Budapest is easy to get around on the Metro. Btw: this little book has a Metro map aswell). It's great city and worth visiting!
on 28 May 2013
great little book. Helped with my trip to Budapest a lot. Included so many different attractions, and a very hand map, and even restaurant and price guide. Stunning city too.
on 25 October 2013
Found this guide very useful when visiting Budapest this year. Contains helpful information about all the best places to visit plus using transport and good restaurants and is easy to keep handy whilst walking round.