on 1 December 2012
With a trip planned in April to visit Iceland, the book has given me food for thought and allowed me to conduct further research into activities i should undertake.
on 22 August 2012
Handy pocket size book not too heavy and not too much to read but enough to point you in the right direction. great value for the money
on 4 March 2013
This book is fab, I called it my Geek book as a bit of fun, but in truth it was brilliant. We used it all the time on our trip giving us facts and places to go. It became a fun part of the trip reading the background etc to other tourists too. We used for restaurant guide and glad we did.
A real mustl.
on 3 December 2013
Used this book alot as holidayed in Reykjavik. It includes great Eating Out tips, Where to Stay tips and also which tour operators to use etc. Also has maps of the city in to help find your way around and is handy pocket-sized.
on 12 June 2013
This is one of the many booklets produced by Berlitz, we found the maps excellent and the recommendations on what to visit, very helpful.
on 25 April 2013
Very informative and useful book for a visit to Iceland. Clear and concise. Thoroughly recommend it if you are going to Iceland.
on 17 March 2013
It's small enough to carry in a pocket, but detailed enough to be useful and informative enough to be interesting.
on 28 February 2013
It is ideal as it is a small book which will fit in bag and hand easily. Contains enough information for the usual week's holiday.
I will review its usefulness on my return from Iceland
on 14 February 2014
I like these guides. Although they are very small in size, a lot of useful information is packed in and it can easily be put in your handbag when going out sightseeing. It's obviously not as comprehensive as some of the other guides available but this is reflected in the price.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 March 2014
Always look for a Berlitz guide when i travel to a new place. Information is useful, concise and at the right depth for all your needs in an easy referenced way. The book size is also great and it comfortably fits in the pocket and can be taken with you at all times.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse