on 22 March 2011
OK, my eyesight is not perfect. I can read a book comfortably without glasses, but even with my glasses on I find this map hard to read. It really is just tring to fit too much information into a cmall space.

Bottom line is that if you are sightseeing around New York you will probably have a bag with a camera, rain-coat and a guide book. Just make sure the guide book is the Brit Guide to New York Brit Guide to New York 2011 (Brit Guides)and then you have both great maps AND useful information.
on 16 April 2011
I loved the way the maps pop up out of the cover (little things please little minds), but the maps are so much smaller than I anticipated and the writing is 'teeny teeny weeny'. Hope this helps.
on 6 April 2016
brilliant, very helpfull, also usefull if it's raining.
on 9 October 2010
This was perfect for travelling around the city. It has all the sub-way stations and the map of all of manhattan. A must buy for first time visitors to the big apple.
on 18 April 2012
This little map is amazing, folds flat to go in a pocket and has so much information on, its really brillant a really good buy
on 9 December 2010
This is definetley a Must Buy item if you plan to visit the awesome city of New York.

The map is great for navigating your way round the city which can be overwhelming on your first visit.

All the major places are noted in Manhattan along with well rendered street numbers. The map is truly invaluable for the Subway map and because it is a pop-out map can easily be carried in one's pocket or wallet.

You won't regret the purchase and for this price is excellent value!
on 9 March 2011
Excellant fast despatch and delivery. Item in perfect condition - this is a great little pocket guide to the Big Apple which will go with me when I go on my trip later in the year. Had one of these around 7 years ago which was invaluable to my visit - leant it to someone and never got it back so this is a valuable purchase in readiness for my trip - would recommend this to anyone who likes to get around under their own steam - they are easy to use - packed full of information and best of all pocket sized!
on 11 November 2010
a great little map that just fits in your bag or pocket but opens up to a decent sized map with everything you need to know on it, and folds away in seconds with none of the fuss of trying to fold it all up. great for on the go
on 6 March 2011
just what we need for our trip to New York - love the way it pops out, and it will fit into my handbag too. I know the city well having spent a lot of time there so I intend using this as a quick guide rather than a map, you may need something a bit bigger if its your first trip
on 14 October 2010
I have purchased many of the pop-up map series for different cities and found them to be invaluable when travelling somewhere for the first time. They are discreet and easy to use and so don't scream 'tourist' when you are struggling to find your way somewhere. The New York map is particularly useful due to the nature of the street grid structure In Manhattan. Money well spent!