Customer reviews

Berlitz: Bangkok Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 January 2012
Bought this guide based on the positive reviews, but we were really disappointed using it. The maps are pretty bad and difficult to use, the information is old and obsolete with some pretty major inconsistencies (restaurant names, addresses). It's just ok but if you need a proper guide, get something else. We were in town for three days and was not enough.
on 9 July 2010
This book delves into the history and traditions of Bangkok. It offers information (and price ranges) on shops, restaurants and hotels. The cultural tips/infromation on etiquette will give the reader a deeper understanding of Bangkok. Maps, pictures and suggested websites makes things easier for travelling around. Excursions out of the city are mentioned and some phrases are given to help you get by.
on 25 April 2013
A fantastic guide that is so helpful when in and around the capital city of Thailand. I wish I'd bought it before for my very first visit to the beautiful country!
on 8 February 2013
VERY HAPPY WITH BOOKS AND SERVICE, THANK-YOU WILL USE THE SERVICE AGAIN AS I HAVE IN THE PAST.THANKS AGAIN . MARIE.
on 7 April 2014
looking forward to our holiday to thailand from the culture to the food i cannot wait for my holiday to start
on 19 August 2014
Good size, and very informative.
on 24 September 2014
Good product.
on 27 December 2015
Great thanks
on 14 February 2014
Unable to write review, as I purchased it for a mate in Malaysia. Therefore I have not read it myself.