Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 3 May 2011
my book came in just one the next day, as a Christian, I find this book very powerful in speaking to Jehovah straight away, along with fasting, I've always been spiritual, since being baptised and purchasing this book, the prayers inside are all powerful, one should never be without one, it's truly a blessing.
on 26 November 2013
There are certain things battling against our success in life, our very existence, this book shows you what and how to pray, warfare prayers that will open doors, my husband and i use it to destroy satanic activities in our lifes.
on 18 April 2014
I bought this book in a bookshop previously but when I went to look for it recently as a gift to some friend it was not available, so I check at Amazon and found it.
I ordered it and it was quickly delivered but unfortunately it was a copy not an original book
It a terrible copy being sold as original and the book is supposed to be protected under the copyright laws.
Please Note: THE BOOK IS GREAT but selling copies of original is terrible
on 7 October 2012
This is a very good read which for those who are intercessor's (which we all should be) is a must read. It also apart from containing annointed prayers is an eye opener on a range of prayer issues/topics. God bless
on 23 September 2014
This is another good prayer book by the great author! I am pleased to have purchased this book as it has helped me achieve some testimonies! It's another one of my favourites!
on 26 July 2013
I'm so happy and it is a very good read.
I recommend the book to people who are serious prayer warriors.
It's straight to the prayer points.
on 29 January 2013
A divinely inspired book for Christians. I have only had the book for a few weeks now, interestingly I have benefited immersely from it.
on 3 September 2014
A book to have as a must. If you find it difficult to know what to pray for, this book will surely aid you.
on 13 June 2014
Wonderful and i am happy to spend my money to buy this book. I have enjoyed being the Lords regufug
on 19 November 2015