on 31 August 2017
a bit controversial and heavy going
on 21 December 2015
I have enjoyed this bible. It's given me a new dimension to the Christian faith I didn't have before. I have not found anything subversive to our usual translations. I believe it's added to them a dimension that was missing. Naturally all translations have some differences but nothing to cry accursed.
on 21 April 2017
Wonderful. Must read for all Christians
on 21 June 2010
This is a brilliant Bible, with really useful information in it has bold writing in the main parts for easy referral, it was brilliant value for money, and good quality, I had no trouble with the sellers they were excellent, it came well packed, I might even go back for another one in the future 10 out of 10
on 13 January 2013
I use this alongside a New King James and Amplified versons of the bible and find it really helpful. Particularly like the fact it has no titles mid chapter to detract you from the contact or mislead you.
on 5 April 2017
Fantastic for those who wish to study the scriptures from a Jewish perspective!
shalom
on 2 May 2017
Good
on 5 March 2017
Thanks you.
on 5 November 2013
This bible is not good enough, no Jew or any body else would see difference with other versions of the bible.