Customer reviews

on 25 January 2016
I brought this as Christmas present for my wife to bring back the memories of our summer holiday in Camboda. The large amount of goods of all kinds and the number of people the Cambodian manage to transport on a little motorbikes is just amazing to behold. The images in this book just brought those memories flooding back. Great images that will bring a smile to your face. They also are far better than the ones we took.
on 16 February 2011
I fell in love with Cambodia 5years ago and have been working and living there over the last few years. People ask me Why? do I love cambodia.. Isn't it a war torn poor country! these are people that have never been to Cambodia or even Asia. It is hard to explain why I love the Khmer's so much. I have many best friends and am part of so many familys.. When a friend came over and found this book I thought it was perfect, it sums up Why I love Cambodia in pictures, it shows real life action shots, there is nothing these wonderful people cannot do... As a tour guide my passengers strive to take these photos of everyday life and this book just captures the moments in wonderful colour and well captured photos, a wonderful book for anyone wanting to treasure memories of Cambodia
on 11 March 2014
He was very pleased with the quirkiness of the pictures and the inventive, varied and some times hair raising ways people use motorcycles in Cambodia. The only sadness was that I paid a lot extra to have it delivered on time, I was late ordering, but even though it guaranteed next day delivery, it was several days late. That was upsetting.
on 8 February 2013
Excellent images in the book , depicting the amazing amount and variety of "luggage" that can be carried on any thing that moves!.

At 20cms X 20cms the book was smaller than I had expected but it is nicely bound and has brought many a laugh from people who have looked at it.
on 11 May 2010
Fantastic buy, and an ideal gift when you run out of ideas of what to get the person who either has everything, or indeed nothing - I got two! I don't think I've ever been as happy in a vehicle as some of the people in these pictures. It has certainly put Cambodia on the photograph...
on 28 April 2010
i thoroughly recommend this book. great photos, some quite unbelievable. cambodians willing & able to get the whole family and more onto one little motor bike....and always smiling...always!!
the photos give you a nice feel for the country and people.
on 6 June 2010
What a brilliant idea for a book! I love the vibrant colours throughout, and the amusing (and somewhat scary/dangerous) subjects. I thoroughly enjoyed looking at each picture - and passed it on to others who loved it too.
on 8 February 2013
Having just returned from 5 weeks in Cambodia - this book sums up Cambodia -whereas Angkhor Wat was underwhelming -
free children's hospital run by Swiss Doctor was outstanding
on 11 May 2010
My fav is the husband bringing the mother in law home on the bike....and his wife also on the bike.....carrying the mother in laws drip. Classic
on 11 June 2012
Fantastic range of photos. Takes me straight back to Cambodia. Everyone who has seen this book is astounded by what can be carried on a bike!