Customer reviews

on 3 June 2013
Mug looks awesome! And got it rediculous fast. Came the day after I ordered it! Live love live it. Really good quality as well. Got it for my boyfriend and he was impressed with the man handle! It wasn't a squeeze to fit his four big man fingers in lol thanks x
on 16 February 2014
Bought this for my TWD obsessed teenage son and it's perfect! It's got a fairly large handle and is a sturdy, good quality mug. It looks exactly like the picture and was packaged really well, so it arrived in one piece earlier than expected. Very pleased
on 19 December 2013
I ordered this as a stocking filler for one of my brothers who is (scarily) obsessed with his X-Box. Good, solid mug that looks exactly as illustrated. I am very pleased with purchase, and hopefully it will raise a few smiles over Christmas.
on 17 December 2013
I actually love this cup even though ive brought this for my other half. Hes a bit of a zombie fanatic and im sure hes going to love it! The cup is very detailed and looks exactley like in the picture. Cup looks ok quality. Would recommend.
on 27 September 2013
Ordered Wednesday late at nite, arrived by 12:30 on the Friday! Amazing! Thank you! I really wanted it to arrive before I moved in with my boyfriend as he is obsessed with zombies and this is his moving in present! He's gonna love it :o)
on 1 March 2014
I got the cup for my boyfriend who is addicted to the call of duty zombies game. He loves it he hasn't stopped using it since the day it arrived. It was really quick in coming too I ordered it and it arrived the very next day.
on 16 February 2015
This cup has a good print on both sides.I can't find any fault with it.I brought this cup for my partner and he loves it.He will not use any other cup for his hot drinks now.Great gift for fans of the zombie genre.
on 7 June 2013
Bought this for my Zombie loving girlfirend as a prezzie for getting a promotion at work. delivery time was excellent, cup is good quality and the print is very high quality... cannot fault this at all...
on 31 December 2014
Nice product for anyone joining the ever-increasing horde of Zombie fans. Good quality & might even be sturdy enough to use as an emergency weapon in the event of the Zombie Apocalypse.
on 16 October 2014
If you loves Zombies or if like me you have a mate who lives Zombies and is ready for the Zombie apocalypse then get them this mug and the Where's the Zombie book. I did and he loved it