Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 November 2013
Easy to follow instructions, gorgeous patterns - I want to make all of the them! I have a waiting list of requests from my friends and family for gifts.
on 16 July 2013
This is a great little book full of patterns that are beautifully presented. The two I've made (toucan and wasabi bunny) were easy enough and the end results are very satisfying.

Now toying with the idea of buying book number 2? But looking at the patterns in my opinion they are just not as striking as this first book. That said the beaver looks pretty cool!
on 14 October 2014
Ive done 8 of these so far and they are adorable.
on 11 April 2014
Wow! Lovely crochet ideas, each one rated by level of difficulty and the simplest, which I will be tackling first are gorgeous! Can't wait to get started. Quick delivery by Amazon.
on 26 September 2014
A lovely book, with a simple layout. I haven't crocheted for many years but some of the patterns are relatively straight forward to use. I'm sure in time I will master the rest!
on 31 January 2016
Great book, this range is one of the best sets of crochet books I have found, instructions are easy to follow with useful pictures and how to's included
on 25 August 2013
The animals inside the book are beautiful, sweet, and quite easy to do. We are looking forward to make them all!
on 17 February 2015
I was very pleased with good delivery manners, was fast and packed well, and the item was how I was expected, all nice and lovely, Thank you.
on 14 December 2013
This book, along with the companion number 2, is a lovely book of toy patterns. All are easy to follow and produce some lovely results.
on 10 April 2014
This is a lovely book and I could highly recommend it to anyone who is into crocheting. I wished there were some moomin patterns!