Customer reviews

on 9 September 2017
Very good for running machine, but slow for horse riding machine, nice and peaceful scenery.
I bought a few of these to help reduce the boredom and clock watching of keeping fit at home. I wasn't expecting there to be a choice of beaches and a choice of sounds to run to. I think I'd have liked the waves to be bigger to just make it a little bit more interesting but really I am very happy with this. I particularly like the evening sunset beach.
The beach is shown as if you are running forward. It doesn't show someone running as the cover might indicate.
on 26 January 2015
I find this DVD very restful indeed. It really lifts my mood with the wonderful sound of the waves and the invigorating calls of the sea birds. The film is of a walk along a superb sandy beach with these uplifting sounds in the background. I become totally absorbed in the scene, and when I am exercising the time seems to fly by.

There are also three different nature sound tracks to choose, which adds to the enjoyment I experience from this DVD. The wide, flat beaches with sea birds in view; the sounds of the waves and the birds make this walk extremely special. My favourite track is the last one, which is a most beautiful sunset.

When the weather outside is rainy or cold, I can put on this DVD and wallow in the beautiful, warm and restful atmosphere. I feel as if I am on a wonderful holiday.
on 20 January 2013
An excellent DVD that has many uses - for fitness and for relaxation.
Just putting it on and hearing and seeing the beach scenes brings calmness and serenity into the home. For fitness, it provides interesting views as if you are really there, running along the beach.
on 31 October 2015
This DVD is perfect for a workout with a treadmill. I have also used the DVD with my exercise bike and even with the use of an exercise bike it is great fun. You have the choice between different videos so that you can also work out in the sunset or also at a shell beach. This DVD makes it possible that you can combine relaxation and your workout all in one. I especially liked that in every video you have the choice of three different background noises. Thus, on this DVD there is something for everybody. I can only recommend the DVD.
on 13 December 2015
Excellent and quick service thank you.
on 12 February 2014
I found the scenes very repetitive and boring, they are definitely not for me. I invested in the forest walks and that is more my thing.
on 3 October 2016