on 17 July 2017
A hugely valuable book, for those such as I who are trying to teach themselves all about graphic design practicalities.
on 14 September 2016
Must have for all Graphic Designers.
on 23 April 2014
Full of great tips. Great for learning tricks of the trade, which as a young designer is essential. I recommend to anyone who is interested in Graphic Design, new or experienced!
on 18 October 2017
Amazing book. As a graphic designer that just moved to London and with spare time to use on the train this book is a great company. The content is still up to date to refresh or update your knowledge.
on 7 March 2016
Great book. Really helps. However the title was misleading as I just wanted to learn about onions and which you should use for different salads. Good job I am a graphic designer and was able to put it to use anyway...
11 Comment| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 March 2014
I love this book, even the texture and feel is cool, its well thought out. Great read and some super tips, I actually got it for the advice on how to deal with print setup etc. A cracking buy for any designer whatever their field. I have ordered the new one on portfolio/interviews, can't wait to read it. Also awaiting stock on Web Design book. Quality Book.
22 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 October 2016
A useful book. Well worth the price.
on 8 March 2017
Brilliant book for those looking for actual practical design tips and pointers. Have been searching for a book like this for so long. It provides design industry processes, how to manage a project in a professional, 'real world' environment and methods of best practice. An invaluable resource book for those fresh out of university or those nervous about taking their first job to press and want to ensure they have taken all the correct measures to ensure nothing goes wrong. Off to buy the web design one now...
on 26 September 2017
I've so far only read the first chapter, but I can already tell this is going to be invaluable in becoming a professional designer. It's written in a clear, easy to follow manner, so its not a chore to read. The page on copyright protection really made me sit up and go "why didn't I think of that??", and I have high hopes for the rest of the book.
on 14 September 2017
I didn't buy it for myself so writing this is pointless because I haven't read it. You're welcome.