on 22 May 2017
Written with humour. To the point. Informative
on 23 April 2014
Full of great tips. Great for learning tricks of the trade, which as a young designer is essential. I recommend to anyone who is interested in Graphic Design, new or experienced!
on 7 March 2016
Great book. Really helps. However the title was misleading as I just wanted to learn about onions and which you should use for different salads. Good job I am a graphic designer and was able to put it to use anyway...
11 Comment| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 March 2014
I love this book, even the texture and feel is cool, its well thought out. Great read and some super tips, I actually got it for the advice on how to deal with print setup etc. A cracking buy for any designer whatever their field. I have ordered the new one on portfolio/interviews, can't wait to read it. Also awaiting stock on Web Design book. Quality Book.
22 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 October 2016
A useful book. Well worth the price.
on 14 September 2017
I didn't buy it for myself so writing this is pointless because I haven't read it. You're welcome.
on 24 August 2017
Good read
on 21 August 2017
Good book for beginners who wants to get into graphics design the book is very simple and easy to follow with a lot.of explanation
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 February 2017
I was not expecting that book can help me so much after 8 years of design experience!
I can wait to have the all collection! A useful tool for any professional Graphic Designer!
on 30 July 2016
Awful. Bought this because I thought it might provide some insight into general graphic design, Unfortunately this book focuses strictly on Print Design and is incredibly outdated. Would not recommend a purchase if It is Graohic Design you're interested in.