on 12 December 2010
The book does what it says on the tin, it guides you on the journey of building an EA practice with a mix of theory, examples, and very practical tools and techniques. I was looking for a reference like this while helping a customer to mature his EA function; I felt I hit gold when I went through the book. I "shared" the discovery and the text is now highly regarded in the whole organisation.
on 13 February 2009
I bought this book while I was involved in developing an Enterprise Architecture Framework for a very large Global Organization. It helped me to stimulate my thought process mainly because this book is just not about boring theories , there are plenty of example scenarios and illustrations which kept me absorbed. I would definitely recommend. Thank you!
on 2 August 2013
Quite focused on practical architecture. Refreshingly pragmatic and a good read. It caters for both the experienced and aspiring architects and I recommend it.