Customer reviews

Format: Cards|Change
Price:£11.50+ £2.80 shipping

on 8 August 2012
I boought these cards for my daughter-in-law who is an on-line psychic. She was delighted with them. She is very interested in ancient egyptian beliefs.
on 27 December 2014
not enough information on the cards to explain what the selected card means
on 22 January 2016
I am a professional tarot reader and I instantly connected with the amazingly powerful energy of those cards. I believe that mostly it happened because I have always been feeling this connection with the Agyptian culture and its mysteries.

Sometimes energy is not negative on tarot cards. We just do not undestand our inability to connect, so that we may think of emptiness as negativity.

Cards are absolutely beautifully illustrated and I highly recommend this tarot deck for those who truly admire the Agyptian mysticism. Do not bother buy a deck just because you think that it will add more intuition to your reading or because you just like the Agyptian occultism. Trust me, there is a bigger picture here. You must already feel this connection.

This deck's energy is very powerful and if you are already feeling scared avoid ordering it...

Thank you for reading my long review.
on 12 February 2011
Basically, I consecrated the deck and didn't really like the Dark Energies this deck put me in contact with. I kind of wish I'd sold it when it was new. . . Largely because although it says it is an original tarot on the tin, it really isn't. It gave me exactly the same reading you'd expect from a Crowley deck, three of Swords, seven of wands, the Lovers... it's a drab affair as I think, personally, it follows most of the attributions of the Thoth Tarot, not too unsurprising, but the Thoth should have been based on an Egyptian system, not the other way round, you could argue the Thoth deck was Gnostic, but I think we're different.

It's a Black Deck, the Darker you are the more you will enjoy it, it depends on your discipline. What do you want? I'd personally recommend people away from this deck and suggest they try the Egyptian Tarot by the Comte de St. Germain. It's possibly alot better.