on 22 February 2013
A lovely deck for animal lovers, great for divination as it uses traditional pictorial interpretations but with humour, lovely use of colour and the cats make it less scary for the person who would like a reading but finds some decks a little sinister looking. One of my favourite decks.
on 1 August 2013
Larger than I thought, but very pretty.I use these at home, whilst my other pack come everywhere with me. Easy to understand for people just starting out.
on 29 December 2013
This was a gift for a dear friend, I got it because of the Cats and especially because it is Pagan Cats both myself and my friend are cat people and this deck called to us, great feel, great art and great to mess with.
on 14 December 2012
I jut simply love it. It is lovely pack and I trust will bring me and others years of enjoyment. Also, service first class.
on 9 March 2015
Beautifully illustrated and easy to use. I love this Pagan Cats Deck, so glad I purchased it.