Customer reviews

on 12 October 2017
I have the mini cards of this deck and was pleased to see them in a larger size. They are a good size for working with not too big, and have become my main working deck.
on 9 February 2018
This was a gift that I bought for two of my daughters who love cats. It is different but beautifully so. Every card has a wonderful design on. All the major and minor cards have beautiful pictures of cats. It makes you want to do a bit of maic and bring them home to keep them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 August 2013
Larger than I thought, but very pretty.I use these at home, whilst my other pack come everywhere with me. Easy to understand for people just starting out.
on 22 February 2013
A lovely deck for animal lovers, great for divination as it uses traditional pictorial interpretations but with humour, lovely use of colour and the cats make it less scary for the person who would like a reading but finds some decks a little sinister looking. One of my favourite decks.
on 14 December 2012
I jut simply love it. It is lovely pack and I trust will bring me and others years of enjoyment. Also, service first class.
on 29 December 2013
This was a gift for a dear friend, I got it because of the Cats and especially because it is Pagan Cats both myself and my friend are cat people and this deck called to us, great feel, great art and great to mess with.
on 9 March 2015
Beautifully illustrated and easy to use. I love this Pagan Cats Deck, so glad I purchased it.
on 21 June 2017
Extremely fast delivery. So pleased with these cards. You should always choose the ones that attract you & I'm happy to say having got to know the whole pack that they are just perfect for me. Beautiful illustrations for those who know and love cats .
on 21 April 2017