These felt good in my hands as soon as I took them out of the box. What drew me to buy these was the label 'Professional' deck. Whilst I am not a professional Tarot reader I do tend to find goods marketed at Professionals to be generally of a higher quality than those marketed at the domestic market. It was for this reason I bought these cards. Wanted to see how they felt in terms of card stock and also wanted to see if they were worth the higher price tag for the Pro version.

They are! Thankfully they are not as big as I worried they would be, whilst certainly being bigger than regular decks. They look great, the colours vibrant and beautiful. I love the box they came in, it has a flip top lid and is also good thick quality - perfect for keeping the cards in between uses.

I love these and I recommend them to any Tarot lover. You don't need to be a Pro to buy, use or enjoy these. I'm keeping them. Really nice! and excellent quality, superb value for money!
on 4 March 2017
Brilliant tarot - good clear, well-drawn images on huge card stock. Not so easy to shuffle than smaller decks, but this is more than offset by the clarity of detail in the cards. .
on 1 April 2010
bought these cards a few weeks ago,and i must say i love them!good card stock and beautiful & vibrant,i have numerous decks,but these are by far my favourite,i have other rider waite decks which personally i think you cannot beat,because of there rich symbolism,these are large cards, and are better because of there size for meditation and doing readings,love the black edging as it really brings the pictures out,the only thing i think is missing and would of made them extra special is they should of been gilt edged.
on 16 March 2014
These cards are perfect if you are a serious tarot card reader,the size were nice and large for clear readings and the pictures were very clear,I'm so glad I invested in this pack. I do recommend these tarot cards! :)
on 22 March 2015
Nicely illustrated, lovely styling I am connected to these cards, so everyone is happyx
on 15 May 2016
The larger size Card is good. But if you need to read the actual words, they are quite small, no bigger print than a normal size deck - If not even smaller.
You shouldn't need the words though :-)