on 4 September 2017
Great little travel journal / planning book with various sections as per below:
1 - Personal data section
2 - Maps and Subway Maps - Really good area with some transparent plastic sheets in the rear so you can plan a route etc.
3 - Number of blank pages for notes and doodles
4 - Some indexed pages - Found the plastic coated tabs difficult to write on and even with a permanent (albeit water soluble) marker wiped off easily
5 - Loose note squares to tear out and hand someone - didn't use personally but could see the idea
6 - A small pocket containing tab stickers for the section 4 and the transparent sheets

The best element for me other than the planning side using the tabs had to be the maps - Having them in a small book allowed easy use without looking like a tourist in New York especially when you got a little of the beaten track and you wanted to plan a route back to the subway etc. Felt really comfortable using this whereas the Map I purchased a the same time I wouldn't have.

Worth purchasing for the maps alone although I'd have made the subway map a little easier to find without having to use one of the three string/book marks - an indent/tab would have been ideal.
on 10 September 2017
Bought as a gift who was travelling to New York. Has everything you need to plan out your trip but would need to use this properly to make it worthwhile as i'm sure it wouldn't be used as a normal notebook once returning from the trip. Beautiful moleskine quality as always.
on 17 February 2017
After a bit of a fumble with sending me the wrong product ! Megan at Customer Services was amazing to get it all sorted in the end :)

The notebook itself is fantastic . Just the right size with plenty of pages for notes, addresses and such.
The map is a great inclusion also the "sticky" tracing paper sheets which you can use as your own personal route planner!
Totally customisable! I will be adding stickers to give that "just mine" look .

Superb!
review image
on 15 April 2017
Although it's a few years old so it would be good if they updated it, a nice accompaniment to any New York trip
on 25 August 2009
I LOVE the Moleskine City Notebooks, and buy one for wherever I go as a sort of souvineir from my holidays! They would make an excellent gift for someone that's going on holiday, or is mad about a certain city. The quality is amazing, they feel like you've got something really special. Buy it, you wont be disappointed.
on 29 May 2015
bought for my mate as she was off for a 5 day break. i was concerned as it was small but she loved it. plenty of room for jotting notes like a diary.
on 29 June 2017
Superb. Service was exemplary
on 2 December 2013
I read through all my larger guides at home and noted things to see in this as it is small and light. The pages where you can trace routes over the maps are a great idea and I used this a lot. Really is a useful tool.
on 28 March 2015
I bought this for one of my sons who like me likes NYC and enjoy finding new interesting places that tourist don't go. I also have the notebook.
on 30 August 2016
Nice book, exactly as advertised. Really good present for a friend going to New York on holiday.