Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit

on 13 October 2014
Absolutely love this Moleskin notebook. Great for drawings/notes when out and about. Small enough to fit in my pocket, but big enough to draw decent sized sketches.

The binding feels pretty integral as well.

Would buy again!
on 17 May 2017
Moleskin notebooks are the best. Great price and delivery.
on 19 November 2015
Wonderful notebook with the quality we expect from Moleskine.
Great little notebook for jotting ideas in whenever inspiration strikes.
Will buy again.
on 21 April 2017
I love these books, so useful. Only downside was it took a long time to arrive
on 30 December 2012
My wife is a political journalist, and has tried all kinds of notebooks for using during interviews. These are her favourites, since they are small enough to fit in a jacket pocket, yet have enough pages to last for several weeks of daily note taking. I buy her about ten a year as gifts, and she is always very happy to receive them.
on 19 April 2014
What a joy to use. there are many look-alikes on the market today, many are much cheaper, and if all you want is cheap, then Moleskine is not for you. If you want a notebook that will last for many years and continue to deliver unbridled quality, then this is your notebook.
on 4 October 2014
Excellent quality, Thoughtful Design, once used, hooked for life, nothing beats Moleskine notebooks, easily fits pocket, has pouch for tickets, and a elaztic band to keep the book closed when needed. Wish I had found them years ago.
VINE VOICEon 29 February 2012
High quality: notebook with marker, elastic to hold together and a useful pocket at the back.

I am forever writing in my "little black book" either notes, designing things and the squared paper makes it so much easier to draw out plans as well as more intricate doodles!

I have ordered two this time, so I do not run out!
on 25 May 2015
I use these for travel journals as I'm not a fan of taking too many photographs when I'm on holiday. I've now got half a dozen of these full of memories. Marvellous.
on 28 November 2014
Had a lot of notebooks over the years, this is the best. Love the squared pages good for drawn tec. notes as well as written. Worth the extra price, will survive for years in my pocket.