Customer reviews

Harry Potter E La Pietra Filosofale Vol (Harry Potter Italian)
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 16 April 2017
Excellent. Well read and is well matched to the Italian version of the book that I am reading at the same time. Good way to improve a foreign language.
on 16 March 2017
I'm really happy with that book and the service was quick too!
on 18 June 2015
The cover was dirty - not what I would call 'good' condition. The inside is fine though.
on 18 May 2013
This is a very good translation of very difficult subject matter. Obviously carefully considered and expertly done.
The reader enters into the spirit.
on 12 July 2001
Questo libro, il primo della serie, e fantastico per tutti- ragazzi e adulti! La storia di un ragazzino che si scopre mago e racontata da Rowlings con molta fantasia, cosi che il lettore viene trasportato nel magico mondo di Hogwarts con i suoi magi, creature impossibili, e avventure incredibili. Harry e i suoi amici diventano quasi reali. Un libro difficile da posare, che fa ridere, fa paura, e fa sognare.
on 1 June 2014
My first reaction to this audio book of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone in Italian was 'Wow - he's talking so fast!' It took me a while to attune my ear and to start picking up the meaning. Maybe all Italian is like that - I am just at the stage of moving from reading to trying to understand the spoken language.

However, once I settled down to it, I really enjoyed these CD's. It helps that the reader has a clear and pleasant voice, easy to listen to, and almost soothing. It is quite a straight-forward reading - he does use different voices, but they are not very comical or pronounced. It suited me because it was quite dignified and grown-up, like the copies of the books with the 'adult' covers, and apart from the quick pace, it was suitable for someone learning the language.
on 14 February 2015
This is great . I am learning Italian and I also have the book. The words don't exactly match but I read a few chapters of the book and then afterwards play the CD and I find I can recognise enough of the words to help me get familiar with spoken Italian.
on 10 August 2016
Chiunque abbia approvato questa versione orrenda con nomi diversi, sappia che ha rovinato una delle saghe piu' belle mai scritte. Meno male ho ancora l'edizione precedente su cartaceo, questa traduzione e i nomi dati ai personaggi fanno pena. Ha senso avere quei nomi in inglese se leggi in lingua inglese, ma in italiano? Potendo chiederei il rimborso.
on 7 October 2014
excellent book
on 25 July 2015
This was a good purchase to help with my study of the Italian language. It helps to use a text you are already familiar with, and the layout and style of this book was very inviting. It arrived quickly and in good condition. Would order from this range again.