on 24 August 2013
Being a Moleskine and a Peanuts fan, I'm still using this year's edition of Moleskine Peanuts, also a large 12 month daily diary and I love it - it combines Moleskine tradition of quality with the wit of Schulz's characters, making it my everyday companion, both at home and at school. What's more, I teach English and this kind of diary has everything to do with my "identity" as a teacher... I love it, indeed!
on 14 March 2014
Last year I bought the pocket sized diary which was great for carrying in my handbag. I was finding though that I was writing to-do lists elsewhere and often pieces of paper get lost. So I opted for this one and love it. It doesn't really leave my work, but it's a great place for all my notes and lists and reminders. I realised I don't really use diaries at the weekends so the size doesn't bother me. I prefer the space for the whole day. Plus, I love the Peanuts illustrations so these never get old.
on 27 December 2013
I viewed the Peanuts Moleskine diary online and thought it was a lovely diary and purchased it for myself as a treat. It has arrived today and I am quite disappointed as apart from the front cover and a few Peanuts stickers the rest of the diary has no reference to Peanuts. I thought there would be some of the characters on the pages or the odd comic strip. This is my first Moleskine diary so perhaps if I had researched more about the brand I would have known what to expect.
on 8 January 2014
I have to reiterate what another reviewer said.
The total Peanuts content is
The front cover
Inside front cover and The inside front cover also has the words 'Peanuts by Schulz'
plus you get about 30 small stickers on two sheets ...That's it.

I didn't buy the diary for the peanuts content I always buy Moleskine and just fancied a white diary.

However I'd be greatly unhappy if I had bought it for the Peanuts.
on 25 October 2013
It's a Moleskin snoopy diary, what more do you need to say!! A must for all snoopy and peanuts fun.
on 8 February 2014
Easy to love Snoopy and co. just a glimpse of childhood pleasures on a daily basis. The stickers it comes with are a big sell! Moleskine products are fantastic. So thumbs up.
on 23 January 2014
I couldn't find my old moleskin diary so opted for this one , reasonably priced everyone comments on the cover, pages are great exactly how I needed them but book to .
on 15 July 2014
Love this only downsize is the weight. Moleskine quality cannot be surpassed. Will buy again. Good to see them mixing up designs.
on 30 December 2013
Was well received by the recipient. The first time she has had one of these but she likes Moleskine items so liked this one.